19 Set EU4EU call for Hosts
The EU Programme Erasmus + finances 214 scholarships for traineeships at companies based in the EU, within the project “EU4EU – European Universities for the EU”. Deadline to apply as Host Organization is postponed to the 2nd November 2018 on EuGen Platform. Host organizations participate free of charge.
Here’s a list of key information:
- Trainees are 214 recent university graduates or undergraduate students with different areas of specialization, coming from 35 Italian, Spanish and Croatian universities. They receive an Erasmus + scholarship and insurance against civil liability and accidents
- Participants must carry out the internship abroad
- Host organizations may be public bodies, individuals, associations or companies established in the EU
- Host organizations participate free of charge
- Host organizations interested in participating must register on the Platform https://app.eu-gen.org/egn1/, create their own account, complete the e-form and attach the required documentation
- Applications from Host organizations are evaluated on the basis of the following criteria:
- Stability and reliability of the Organization
- Presence and availability of the tutor
- Consistency of the planned tasks with the European funds and other activities related to the European programming
- The Organizations will host the trainees to involve them in the planning, implementation of the activities, deepening of the opportunities deriving from European funds and other activities related to the European programming
- From November 12th to December 7th 2018 the registered Host Organizations will be able to view the candidates’ profiles on the platform, invite candidates and receive candidatures. They will schedule interviews via Skype and proceed with the selection of trainees
- The Organizations host only those candidates positively evaluated during the interviews; there are no obligations to host a minimum number of trainees
- Organizations and trainees agree dates, time and tasks in the Letter of Availability and in the Learning Agreement
- The duration of the traineeships is from 2 to 6 months
- The period of the internships is between February and December 2019
- Partners of the initiatives are EuGen – European Generation (IT – International coordinator), Sapienza Roma University (IT), Campus Iberus (ES), Informo (HR), European Projects Association (BE)
- For more information visit https://www.eu-gen.org/eu4eu, read the Call for Host Organizations 2018 and watch the video of the project
- Follow us on facebook to receive updates and join the EU4EU community. We like to share experiences of trainees and their Host Organizations. We are creating opportunities for connections, networking, partnership buildings and employment.
- For info contact us at email@example.com, call me via skype francesca.zotta1 or call our office number +390697279537.