18 Apr ‘Universities for EU projects’ – We are open to new host organizations!
We are ready to open a new call within the project ‘Universities for EU projects’ and to assign more than 100 grants for traineeship mobility for the period between the 20th June 2017 and the 31st May 2018.
This is a great opportunity for students to develop professional skills and experience in EU Project Planning and Managing, and for Host Organizations to boost their activities in this field. The participation is open to students with different backgrounds (Communication, Marketing, International business, International Relations, EU law, Engineering, Languages, IT,etc.), coming from 12 major Italian Universities.
Universities in the Consortium are: University of Firenze, University of Padua, University Ca’ Foscari Venezia, University of Parma, University of Cagliari, University of Palermo, University of Catania, University of Macerata, University of Ferrara, University of Napoli Federico II, Universities of Roma ‘Sapienza’ and ‘Tor Vergata’.
If you wish to become a Host Organization please read the Call for hosts 2017, fill in the Annex1 2017 and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 5th May 2017.
If you are already registered write to us by the 5th May 2017 to confirm your presence on the database and get the new credentials to access it.
As Host Organization, you will have no costs to bear. Trainees receive a grant from the project and insurance from their home University.
The matching process is organized as follows:
- Eligible students will access to EuGen database, where they will find host organizations’ profiles. After choosing their host organization, they will submit their candidatures.
- At the same time, host organization will access to EuGen database to view the students’ profiles and contact those of their interest.
- Host organizations will schedule Skype interviews with the candidates pre-selected to confirm the matching.
- The database will be accessible for both students and host organizations from the 15th May 2017.
- Once selected, students will send the letter of acceptance signed by their host organization in attachment to their application to SEND, by the 9th June 2017.
The project is coordinated by SEND Sicilia, implemented with EuGen as Intermediary Organization, and financed under Erasmus+ Programme KA1.
For info please contact email@example.com