04 Jul EU4EU Croatia 2019|Breaking news
EU4EU Croatia 2019|Breaking news
Breaking news for Croatian students: EU4EU awards Erasmus + scholarships to Croatian trainees for 7 internships in Europe.
This is a springboard for their professional future. The competition is high. Students who apply immediately have good chances to win the scholarship and ensure their internship for the coming months. Info to apply are available
Useful contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org (e-mail), 098/172-6465 (phone).
- EU PROJECT ASSISTANT-MADRID, SPAIN—–> Spanish association active in the field of youth and education is looking for an inter working in the field of EU programs and journalism, with a desirable background in media, political and international science.
- EU PROJECT AND COMMUNICATION ASSISTANT-VALENCIA, SPAIN——-> Economic development agency is looking for a European Project and Communication assistant, with desirable experience in Social Media management, Media Editing (premiere, photoshop, lightroom), Blog/news writing. Knowledge of WordPress is a plus.
- STUDENT OFFICE ASSISTANT-VALENCIA, SPAIN——-> Spanish university is looking for a Student office assistant. Working languages required are Spanish and English.
- EU PROJECT ASSISTANT-GREECE—–> Training consulting company is looking for an EU project assistant. The intern will provide support in EU proposal preparation and general administrative tasks: elaboration of idea, contacts with partners, elaboration of parts of proposal, gathering of needed documents etc.
- MARKETING AND SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT-LONDON, UK——-> company specialized in Exhibition Stand Design is looking for a Marketing and Social Media intern, with desirable background in marketing and communication and professional knowledge on Adobe Photoshop. Duration of the traineeship: 3-6 months starting from September 2019.
- JUNIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST- ROME, ITALY——> Startup in the field of travel and tourism is looking for a Junior Business Development Specialist. This position will be working side by side with the CEO, supporting him in all sales and business development activities. The intern has to be fluent in English (other languages are a plus).
- WEB DEVELOPER/MECHANICAL ENGINEER/MEDICAL SCIENTIST-ROME, ITALY ->Research company is looking for trainees to work in strict collaboration with the Research and Development team, located in Rome. The candidates can have one of the following profiles in: 1.Computer science, with knowledge of C++/ Fortran or Python programming languages, and attitude for algorithmic challenge; 2.Mechanical engineering, with knowledge of fluid dynamics, possibly a previous knowledge of computational methods 3.Medical science, radiology and cardiology, with a good understanding of anatomy, respiratory or cardiovascular pathologies
–> To read this news in Croatian click here